Head Coach Task Description
Responsible to: Barnet Elizabethans RFC Management Committee
- To take full responsibility for the club’s mini & junior coaching sessions at Byng Road on Sundays from 10.00am to 12.00pm.
- Ensures a risk assessment form is carried out for home matches, twice a season – September & February.
- To prepare all coaching sessions in advance.
- To work with and include all assistant coach(es) in the preparation and running of each session.
- To attend mini & junior club meetings on the first Monday of every month and report on progress.
- To offer the club feedback on the organisation and degree of success of mini & junior coaching and competitions.
- To assist in the selection of teams.
- To travel to competitions with the mini & junior team(s) including any overseas tours.
- To inform the mini or junior chairman in advance of any sessions that cannot be attended.
- To submit to a CRB check as and when required by the Club’s Child Protection Officer
- To attend a RFU Level 1 training course as a minimum standard of coaching proficiency