Barnet Elizabethans RFC is fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the well-being of all its members. The club believes that it is important that members, coaches, administrators and parents associated with the club should, at all times, show respect encouraged to be open at all times and to share any concerns or complaints that they may have about any aspect of the club with their head coach if appropriate. Alternatively they are welcome to speak with the mini or junior chairman depending on the age of their child.
As a member of Barnet Elizabethans RFC you are expected to abide by the following mini & junior club rules:
- All members must play within the rules and respect officials and their decisions.
- All members must respect opponents.
- Members should keep to agreed timings for training and competitions or inform their coach or team manager if they are going to be late.
- Members must wear suitable kit – [RFU approved boots, club shirt, club socks, navy blue shorts, gumshield, club tie and shirt for away / league fixtures (juniors)] – for training and match sessions, as agreed with the coach/team manager.
- Members must pay any fees for training or events promptly.
- Junior members are not allowed to smoke on club premises or whilst representing the club at competitions.
- Junior members are not allowed to consume alcohol or drugs of any kind on the club premises or whilst representing the club.
- No boots or dirty kit is to be worn in the clubhouse at any time. [*] All players are asked to use the changing facilities after training/matches.
The mini & junior section has a disciplinary procedure that is utilised for any offence to the above rules. Please refer to that document for further information.