Dear club members
(1) Are you free that day; even if it’s just for an hour or two? You can bring the kids who can help with the lighter stuff or they can just play on the pitches. All volunteers will be fed and watered on the day.
(2) If you’re not available, can you help us with the costs with a little donation? Whatever you’ve got - £5, £10, £20, £500…! You can use our JustGiving page (https://www.justgiving.com/berfc) to do so quickly - it’ll take you 2 minutes.
Some info for you...
What would I be doing on the day?
Subject to getting enough volunteers committed, we have three projects we’d like to complete on the day:
Project 1 (VOLUNTEERS NEEDED) - Clear out the area behind the clubhouse; crap, old kitchen units, dead sheds, old pads etc...
• Project lead - Adi Heesom (email@example.com)
• Volunteer Types Needed: Muscle
• Essential tools needed to bring: Gloves
• Equipment / Materials Needed: Skip(s) (Andy Gardiner - have you already sorted these???)
Project 2 (VOLUNTEERS NEEDED) - Strip and re-clad the porch area in front of the changing rooms, before the bees move back in!
• Project lead - Shaun Fabian (firstname.lastname@example.org)
• Volunteer Types Needed: Carpentry skills, basic building skills.
• Essential tools needed to bring: Claw hammers, hand saws & drills. Note: specialised tools will be provided by the project lead.
• Equipment / Materials Needed: (Please contact the project lead if you can provide any building materials)
Project 3 (FULLY RESOURCED) - Club Sign at the bottom of the hill
• Project lead - Phil Aspinall (email@example.com)
• Volunteer Types Needed: Enough volunteers already!
• Essential tools needed to bring: Dave Alexander has in hand
• Equipment / Materials Needed: Dave Alexander has in hand
Rough plan for the day…
• 09:00 - start with a quick brief from each the Project Lead
• 11:00 - Shaun Harris’ world famous "Bacon Sarnies & Tea Break”
• 13:00 - Shaun Harris’ world famous “Sandwich Lunch Break”
• 15:00 - 16:00ish - Shaun Harris’ world famous “Would you like a beer on the house Finish”
What do I do if I CAN volunteer?
• Email the project lead for the project you fancy getting involved with and let them know if you can do the whole day, or however many hours you can.
What do I do if I CAN'T volunteer on the day?
• Click here >>> https://www.justgiving.com/berfc
• Donate what you can.
Updated 17:33 - 13 Jul 2017 by Edgar D'Mello
Minis Chairman, BERFC