- Academy created to foster links between junior and senior rugby.
- Academy win league and cup double.
- Five-year plan initiated to transition junior players to senior rugby.
- Second team win cup, filled with players aged 18 and 19.
- Development side created to transition Academy players into senior rugby in a safe, managed environment.
- Twenty-eight players aged 21 or under play 1st XV rugby.
- Five Academy players represent the 1st XV.
- Second team win cup with thirteen players aged between 17 and 20.
- Academy win the league.
- First tranche from 2015-16 Academy return from university.
- Off the pitch support team expands.
- Academy play in u18s Div 1.
We also have a growing group of experienced players to help nurture our outstanding youngsters.
We are BERFC. Where we go, other clubs follow.